- Adults - $18.50
- Concession - $16.50
- Children (school students) - $7.50
- Family (2 adults 4 children) - $46.50
- Pre-school children - free
Discounted tickets can be pre-purchased from Apollo Bay and Lorne Visitor Information Centres, and the Otway Fly.
The Lightstation is open every day, except Christmas Day, from 9am-5pm.
- Free car parking
- Map & guide
- KIDZONE @ The Cape activity packs for every child
- Full access to the Lightstation precinct, including:
- Spectacular views across Bass Strait & the Southern Ocean
- Climb the 1848 Lighthouse
- Whale watch from the Lighthouse balcony (Jun-Oct)
- Tour the Telegraph Station
- Visit our secret World War Two Radar Bunker
- Immerse yourself in history in our small museum
- Watch our documentary about the history of the Lighthouse & Great Ocean Road, see historic photos in our Café gallery
- Explore the heritage workshops & Lightkeeper's quarters
- Aboriginal Cultural Site
- Enjoy lunch & snacks, tea & coffee in the Lightkeeper's Café (with free babyccinos for the little ones)
- Picnic in the Lightstation grounds
... and you're almost guaranteed to see koalas on the way to the Lightstation, so keep your eyes peeled!
Thank you for visiting Cape Otway Lightstation. Your patronage helps us to preserve and protect Australia's heritage.