Fully self-contained, this renovated property provides all the comforts of home, comfortably accommodating up to 15* guests.
A great location for a house party, or place to relax after walking in the Otways, the Lighthouse Lodge is filled with natural light.
All four bedrooms have heaters and there is a large wood fire to warm the open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
There is a deck off the lounge, which is a great spot to while away a summer’s afternoon.
You can prepare food in the well-equipped kitchen or have a private dinner party in the Lightkeeper’s Café (by appointment for a minimum group of six).
If you’re planning a big day exploring the Otways, why not start off with a hearty, cooked breakfast in the Café – which is also open for morning and afternoon tea and lunch.
Tariffs include entry to the Lightstation.
Lighthouse Lodge features
- Bedrooms ×5
- King Beds ×3
- Bunk Beds ×3
- Double Bunks ×1
- Bathrooms ×3
- Wood fires ×1
- Large, open plan area
- Gas stove & walk-in pantry
- Wood heater
- TV, DVD & CD player
- Full access to Lightstation precinct at night
More about this accommodation
* Although the Lighthouse Lodge (Whole House) can accommodate up to 15 guests, we recommend that it is best suitable for a maximum of 10 adults plus children.
If required, the Lighthouse Lodge can be divided in two by a lockable door – the Main Section is for parties of up to 13 guests and the smaller section becomes the B&B (for up to 2 people).
Parties of up to 8 people will normally have use of the Main Section only.
Download our Lightkeeper's Kitchen in-house catering menu.
All towels, linen and bedding are supplied.
King beds can be split into 2 singles, or extra single beds can be provided if required. Let us know what sleeping arrangements you require and we’ll have it all ready for you when you arrive.
There is no TV reception at Cape Otway, but we supply a very limited selection of DVDs, together with jigsaw puzzles, games & books. If you are an avid DVD watcher you would be advised to bring a selection of your own to enjoy.
Firewood is supplied.
There is parking adjacent to the accommodation.
There are always friendly staff on hand to make your stay more enjoyable, including our overnight caretaker.
The Café is open for breakfast (from 9am), morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Dinner is also available on request (minimum of 12 people). If you wish to self-cater then we recommend that you stock up with food and drink on the way here. You can always get more supplies at Apollo Bay during your stay.
Lighthouse Lodge (Whole house) - Room details
- Bedroom One: 1 king or 2 singles, en suite (Bathroom One), kitchenette (small stove, fridge, kettle, microwave), TV/DVD (2 person room)
- Bedroom Two: 1 king or 2 singles (2 person room)
- Bedroom Three: 1 king or 2 singles (2 person room)
- Bedroom Four: 2 adult bunks (4 person room)
- Bedroom Five: 1 double bunk (single above, double below) plus 1 adult bunk (5 person room)
- Kitchen: 5 burner gas stove, large fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, walk-in pantry, all cooking utensils
- Dining area: wooden table with 8 chairs
- Lounge: Wood heater. 2 couches, TV/DVD and a selection of DVDs to watch & CD player
- Bathroom One (en-suite in Bedroom One): shower, toilet, basin
- Bathroom Two: bath, shower, toilet, basin
- Bathroom Three: shower, toilet, basin