An ideal escape for a couple or a family, the Lightkeeper’s B&B has views of the lighthouse, Bass Strait, and the Southern Ocean.
The B&B offers two cosy bedrooms, with king-sized double beds and/or single beds. It also includes a large, refurbished heritage-style bathroom.
Hire of this property includes a Continental breakfast delivered to your room each day. Alternatively, you can enjoy a cooked breakfast in the Lightkeeper’s Café.
Located at the west end of the Lightkeeper’s Cottage, the B&B is a great place to recharge your batteries after exploring the Cape and Lightstation grounds.
Tariffs include entry to the Lightstation.
Lightkeeper’s Cottage (B&B) features
- Bedrooms ×2
- King Beds ×2
- Single Beds ×2
- Bathrooms ×1
- Views of the Lighthouse & Southern Ocean
- Two bedrooms (with electric heaters)
- Mini-fridge, microwave, kettle & toaster
- Bathroom & toilet (with bath/shower)
- TV, DVD & CD player
- Full access to Lightstation precinct at night
More about this accommodation
* Although the Lightkeeper's Cottage (B&B) can accommodate up to 6 guests, we recommend that it is best suitable for a maximum of 4 adults plus children.
The B&B has its own entrance & bathroom. There is also tea/coffee facilities, a bar fridge, a toaster and a microwave (but no sink/cooking facilities).
Download our Lightkeeper's Kitchen in-house catering menu.
Complimentary tea & coffee is provided.
All towels, linen and bedding are supplied.
King beds can be split into 2 singles, or extra single beds can be provided if required. Let us know what sleeping arrangements you require and we’ll have it all ready for you when you arrive.
There is no TV reception at Cape Otway, but we supply a very limited selection of DVDs. If you are an avid DVD watcher you would be advised to bring a selection of your own to enjoy.
There is parking adjacent to the accommodation.
There are always friendly staff on hand to make your stay more enjoyable, including our overnight caretaker.
The Café is open for breakfast (from 9am), morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. If you wish to self-cater then we recommend that you stock up with food and drink on the way here. You can always get more supplies at Apollo Bay during your stay.
Lightkeeper's Cottage (B&B) - Room details
- Bedroom One: 1 king or 2 singles, couch (2 person room)
- Bedroom Four: 1 king or 2 singles, plus 1 adult bunk (4 person room)
- Bathroom One: bath, shower, toilet, basin