Purchase your general admission, adventure pass and special tours online via our website AND SAVE!
Buy Lightstation Tickets
Explore our range of Lightstation tickets available for purchase online through our website. Buy tickets online and SAVE!
Pricing – General Admission – Open 10am – 4.30pm (last entry at 4pm)
A self-guided experience to explore the following, plus your chance to meet our guides at the top of the Lighthouse and at the Aboriginal Talking Hut to share our stories, includes:
- 1848 Cape Otway Lighthouse (no access to interior during Stage 3)
- Meet our Keeper’s of History sharing history and stories throughout the day
- 1850’s Keepers Quarters and Workshop (no access to interior during Stage 3)
- 1859 Telegaph Station (no access to interior during Stage 3)
- Aboriginal Talking Hut (no access to interior during Stage 3)
- WWII Radar Bunker
- Whale Interpretation Site
- Lightkeeper’s Cafe and Souvenir Shop
- Enjoy our daily History Talks at 11.00am & 2.00pm
- Learn about our Aboriginal Cultural Heritage and check out our daily Native Plant Talks at 12noon and 3.00pm
Pricing – PRICE REDUCTION IN STAGE THREE – $8 PER ADULT/ $4 CONCESSION/ CHILDREN UNDER 16 FREE
Due to restricted access to buildings on site we have heavily discounted our entrance fee to our heritage precinct for the duration of stage 3 restrictions.
Keep your ticket and use it again for discount against your next visit! Just pay the difference!
|Ticket Type||Walk up price||Online price||You save up to|
|Child (5-17 years)||$7.50||$7.00||$0.50|
|Family (2 Adults & up to 4 children)||$49.50||$47||$2.50|
|Child (0-4 years)||Free||Free|
|*Seniors card required.|
Pricing – Special Tours
Special Tours are only offered from December – April during peak season. Advanced online bookings are essential.
Prices are per person.
Commencing 27th December for only 5 weeks visitors are offered the unique opportunity to join Mark, the last born son of former keeper, on a personalised guided tour of the Lightstation.
Mark was born at the Cape and spent his childhood growing up in the lighthouse. This one time offer will allow you to explore the grounds, climb the lighthouse and take in the beauty of this spectacular landmark.
Park at the main Car Park and be at the main entry gate by 7.15pm sharp for 7.30pm Tour
Tour Time: 1.00pm – 2.30pm
Walking tour taking you on a journey back in time. Visit the Assistant Keepers Quarters (1849 -59), Telegraph Station (1859) and the Cape’s Cemetery.
Includes tour and General Admission entry.
Simply park your car at the Lightstation and hop on our bus transfer to be dropped off at Blanket Bay (11km walk) or Parker Hill (5km walk).
Includes General Admission entry upon completion of your walk.