- Sleeps up to 2 guests
- 1 bedroom with electric heater
- 1 king bed (can be split)
- 1 ensuite
- Kitchenette with mini fridge, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities
- Window seat
- TV and DVD player
- Great views
- Continental Breakfast Tray provided in room
- Guests arriving after 5.00pm need to check email confirmations for after-hours access as gates at the main entrance will be locked.
- All tariffs include entry into Cape Otway Lightstation and access is available at night.
- Parking is adjacent to the accommodation site.
- All towels, linen, and bedding are supplied.
- Snacks & light refreshments are served daily in the Lightkeeper’s Cafe from 9.00am - 4.30pm
- There is no TV reception or WiFi at Cape Otway, but we supply a very limited selection of DVDs, together with jigsaw puzzles, games and books. If you are an avid DVD watcher you would be advised to bring a selection of your own to enjoy.
- WiFi is available during the day at the Cafe from 9 am - 4.30pm. Telstra mobile reception is available at the top of the Lighthouse.
- Custom bed configuration can be arranged.
- In-house catering can be arranged.
Please send us enquiry to learn more.
Terms and Conditions
A 50% deposit will be processed at time of booking using credit card details provided. The balance will then be processed within 14 days of guest arrival using the same credit card details. Please contact us if you have any queries regarding payments.
Standard industry cancellation fees apply as follows: Cancellations notified 30 days prior to arrival forfeit the full deposit of 50% of the total tariff unless the room is re-let. Cancellations notified 30 days or less prior to arrival will forfeit 100% of the total tariff. All prepaid bookings are non-refundable. An administration fee of $50 applies to all cancellations.