Check room availability and book your accommodation direct with us.
This renovated property offers plenty of character and space with an open plan lounge and kitchen providing a great place for families or groups to enjoy this unique location.
A great option for Great Ocean Road accommodation and a base to relax and explore the heart of the Otways. Located only 30 minutes from Apollo Bay and just over an hour form the 12 Apostles this is an ideal accommodation option in the Otways region.
Try something different with our Great Ocean Walk packages you can literally roll out of bed and onto the Great Ocean Walk! For those looking for accommodation along the Great Ocean Walk this is the perfect location to recharge and take in the history of the area without leaving the trail.
View Lighthouse Lodge.
The Lighthouse Lodge is available as three different options, catering for different group sizes:
Sections of the lodge can be closed off, by a lockable door – separating the main section from the B&B.
To book the full building (5 bedrooms) please book both the Lodge and Lodge B&B or contact us for more information.
Lighthouse Lodge (4 Bedrooms)
- Sleeps up to 13 guests
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 king beds (can be split)
- 4 bunk beds
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 wood heater (fireplace)
- Electric heaters
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, full sized fridge, microwave and tea/coffee making facilities
- Lounge and dining area
- DVD player
Lighthouse Lodge B&B (1 Suite)
- Sleeps up to 2 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 1 king bed (can be split)
- 1 bathroom
- Electric heater
- Kitchenette with full sized fridge, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities
- DVD player
- Continental Breakfast Tray provided in room
- Guests arriving after 4.00pm need to read their confirmation email for after-hours access as gates at the main entrance will be locked.
- All tariffs include entry into Cape Otway Lightstation Heritage Precinct
- Parking is adjacent to the accommodation site.
- All towels, linen, and bedding are supplied.
- Custom bed configuration can be arranged when advance notice is given, please state preference when booking
- Snacks & light refreshments are served daily in the Lightkeeper’s Cafe from 10.00am – 4.00pm
- There is no TV reception or WiFi at Cape Otway, but we supply a limited selection of DVDs, together with jigsaw puzzles, games and books.
- WiFi is available during the day at the Cafe from 10 am – 4.00pm. Telstra mobile reception is available at various points around the site.
- In-house accommodation menu is available (orders are required in advance)
Please send us enquiry to learn more.
Terms and Conditions
Full payment will be processed within 14 days of guest arrival using the credit card details provided at the time of booking. If we are unable to process payment at this time guests will be notified and given 24 hours notice to arrange payment or booking may be cancelled. Please contact us if you have any queries regarding payments.
Standard industry cancellation fees apply as follows: Cancellations notified 14 days prior to arrival do not incur a cancellation fee. Cancellations notified 14 days or less prior to arrival will forfeit 100% of the total tariff. All prepaid bookings are non-refundable. Bookings directly impacted by government COVID19 restrictions where the guest is unable to travel may be exempt from cancellation fees. Please contact us immediately if you are unable to travel. All non arrivals without prior notification will forfeit 100% of the total fee.