It’s time to shine!
Lighthouse lovers from far and wide are invited to rug up, enjoy a mulled wine as we celebrate 170 years of the
‘Beacon of Hope’ – Cape Otway Lighthouse
6pm Sharp Saturday 18/8/18 ….
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Plan to arrive 20 minutes early (limited parking available in the grounds)
- Please print your ticket for entry
- Bring a torch & umbrella
- Wear warm gear and comfortable shoes
- Please bring cash as limited eftpos. *Strictly no BYO alcohol
- Bonfire, Live Music, Mulled Wine, Curries, Coffee & Cake
- Ghost Tours & Story Telling
- There’s something auspicious about 18/8/18 – there’s a surprise install!
Having been decommissioned since 1994 it is with great excitement that we have permission from AMSA to turn on the light!